Vice President of Organization & Leadership Development
C. Matthew (Matt) Morbitt serves as Vice President of Organization and Leadership Development for MedVet.
Prior to joining MedVet in January 2018, Matt spent four years as an Organization Development and Change Management Consultant coaching leaders and teams through change and specialized in implementing internal organization development strategies to achieve and sustain desired objectives.
Matt spent eight years with Worthington Industries, where he held the positions of Director, Human Resources and Director, Talent and Organization Development. He spent eleven years as Vice President, Associate Development and Human Resources Business Partner at The BISYS Group, in Columbus, OH.
Matt earned his Master of Business Administration from the University of Dayton in Dayton, OH. He earned his BSBA in Organization Development and Procurement/Materials Management from Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, OH.
He holds many certifications including Hogan Assessments, Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach, Prosci (ADKAR) Change Management, VitalSmarts Crucial Conversations Facilitator, VitalSmarts Influencer Facilitator, Lee Hecht Harrison Career Transition Coach, and Center for Creative Leadership 360 Feedback. Matt is also the past President of the Capital City Organization Development Network (CCODN) and a member of the Central Ohio Association for Talent Development.
Matt enjoys the opportunity to support and learn from the passionate professionals in the veterinary industry. When not in the office, he loves to cook, and any opportunity to visit the beach and SCUBA dive with his wife, Debbie, and two children.
- Bachelor of Science: Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Master of Business Administration: University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
- Hogan Assessments
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach
- Prosci (ADKAR) Change Management
- VitalSmarts Crucial Conversations Facilitator
- Lee Hecht Harrison Career Transition Coach
- Center for Creative Leadership 360 Feedback
Professional Memberships & Organizations
- President of the Capital City Organization Development Network (CCODN)
- Central Ohio Association for Talent Development