IN THESE EXTRAORDINARY TIMES, WE TOO MUST BE EXTRAORDINARY.
At MedVet, remaining available to provide emergency and specialty care to pets who need us, while protecting the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees is a priority. Here is information about the actions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as we deliver the MedVet Experience to our patients, clients, and Referral Partners.
- We are practicing social distancing by only providing curbside service with client-free lobbies.
- We’re communicating predominately by phone or video formats throughout your client’s visit with us.
- Visitation is suspended by for end of life circumstances.
- Our team is following enhanced cleaning protocols, excelling at personal hygiene, and not traveling.
- Continuing education and other events are postponed until further notice.
Read more about what your clients can expect when bringing their pet to our hospital here.
Download lobby signage
- Door Sign
- We Support Social Distancing
- We’ve Kicked it Up a Notch
- Empty Seats Preferred – Our Lobbies are Client Free
- We Love Our Phones
- Thank You for Your Patience
Links to Reliable Resources are found below. We encourage you to keep current on the rapidly evolving regulations at the Local, State, and Federal level too.