Dr. Massey attended California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, CA where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. Following earning her undergraduate degree, she joined the WIMU (Washington-Idaho-Montana-Utah) Regional Program. Through this program, Dr. Massey was provided the opportunity to attend the Utah State University in Logan, UT for her first two years of veterinary school before attending the Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Pullman, WA where she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Massey has a special interest in neurology, internal medicine, and surgery. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is that every day is a new opportunity to help pets and their families navigate difficult medical and emotional situations.
In her spare time, Dr. Massey enjoys horseback riding, fishing, and backpacking with her dogs.
- Bachelor of Science: California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Pullman, WA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Utah Veterinary Medical Association (UVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)