Aaron Maderia, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus where he has been part of the emergency team since 2016. Dr. Maderia attended Bethany College where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree and The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine where he earned his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following his graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Maderia worked as a general practitioner in the states of Montana and Washington. In 2013, he completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at VCA Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle.
Dr. Maderia maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine and has particular interests in cytology, traumatic wound repair, and pain management. He enjoys interacting with pet owners and educating them on home care for their pets after being discharged from the hospital. Dr. Maderia is happy to be back with his family in his home state of Ohio. When not treating patients, Dr. Maderia enjoys backpacking, distance running, football, and restoring old cars.
- Bachelors of Science: Bethany College, Bethany, West Virginia
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: VCA Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle, Lynnwood, Washington
- Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Washington Veterinary Medical Association