Adam King, DVM, MS, Diplomate, ACVO, is a Board-certified Veterinary Ophthalmologist at MedVet Chicago, where he has been a part of the team since 2019. He is also the Ophthalmology Specialty Leader for all MedVet locations.
Dr. King earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, and then earned his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at North Carolina State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine, in Raleigh, NC. Following veterinary school, Dr. King completed his Master of Science degree in Clinical Sciences at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO where he also completed his residency in ophthalmology.
- Bachelor of Science: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Master of Science: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Residency: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmology