Adam Moeser, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (Neurology) is a Board-Certified Veterinary Neurologist and the Medical Director at MedVet Commerce. Dr. Moeser has been a dedicated member of the MedVet team since 2013.
Dr. Moeser attended Knox College in Galesburg, IL, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in biology and Spanish. Following the completion of his undergraduate studies, Dr. Moeser returned to his home state of Wisconsin to complete his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at the University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI) in 2009. He then went on to complete a one-year rotating medical/surgical internship at the VCA Aurora/Berwyn internship program. During his internship, Dr. Moeser was voted intern of the year. Dr. Moeser next completed a three-year neurology residency at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA in 2013.
Dr. Moeser enjoys all aspects of veterinary neurology, but especially enjoys neurosurgery of the spine and advanced imaging (MRI, CT). When not caring for patients, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two boys.
- Bachelor of Science: Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin
- Internship: VCA Aurora Animal Hospital, Aurora, Illinois
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Neurology)