Alex Padron, DVM, Diplomate, ACVS-SA is a Board-certified Veterinary Surgeon at MedVet Jupiter.
Dr. Padron Bachelor of Science degree at Florida International University in Miami, FL. He then earned his Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine degree at St. Georges University School of Veterinary Medicine in Grenada, West Indies. He completed his clinical rotations at Oregon State University. Following his graduation, he completed a one-year rotating internship at Animal Specialty Group, Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Padron then went on to perform four years of advanced surgical training with an internship and residency at Virginia Veterinary Surgical Associates in Richmond, VA.
In addition to loving all aspects of orthopedic surgery, his special interests include minimally invasive surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, laryngeal paralysis, and intervertebral disc disease.
As a native Floridian, Dr. Padron loves spending his free time outdoors and fishing the productive waters of Florida and island hopping in the Bahamas. When not working, Dr. Padron also enjoys cooking at home, spending time with family, supporting local restaurants, and playing with his two crazy yellow labs, Molly and Mahi.
- Bachelor of Science: Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: St. Georges University, Grenada, West Indies
- Internship: Animal Specialty Group, Los Angeles, CA
- Internship: Virginia Veterinary Surgical Associates, Richmond, VA
- Residency: Virginia Veterinary Surgical Associates, Richmond, VA
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgery (ACVS)