Alexis Daggett, DVM is a rotating intern at WestVet Boise where she has been a member of the team since June 2020. Dr. Daggett attended Trinity University in San Antonio, TX where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine in Madison, WI.
Dr. Daggett has a special interest in diagnostic imaging, nutrition, oncology, and internal medicine. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is witnessing the bond between patients and their families.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Daggett enjoys baking, arts and crafts, and caring for her farm animals. She raises dairy goats and shows horses and chickens.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts: Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin
- American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Association (WVMA)