Alina Teslenko, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Chicago, where she has been a part of the team since 2020.
Dr. Teslenko attended Bradley University in Peoria, IL where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology as well as a Master of Science degree in Biology. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in Urbana, IL. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Teslenko began her career at MedVet by completing a small animal rotating internship at MedVet Chicago. Additionally, Dr. Teslenko is Fear Free Certified®.
Dr. Teslenko has a special interest in polytrauma, sepsis, and wound management. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is problem solving, making a positive difference in the lives of pets and their families, and working with and learning from her team members.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Teslenko enjoys working on her health and fitness, exploring the city, and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science: Bradley University, Peoria, IL
- Master of Science: Bradley University, Peoria, IL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine, Urbana, IL
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)