Allison P. Morreale, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet New Orleans and MedVet Mandeville where she has been part of the team since 2018. Dr. Morreale earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, with honors, from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. Following the completion of her undergraduate studies, she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Louisiana State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Morreale then went on to complete a yearlong rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Veterinary Specialty Hospital of San Diego in San Diego, CA.
Passionate for all aspects of veterinary Emergency Medicine, Dr. Morreale has a special interest in poly trauma and shock. She finds fulfillment in providing clients the reassurance that their beloved pet will receive excellent around-the-clock care.
When not caring for her patients, Dr. Morreale enjoys running, hiking, traveling, and cooking.
- Bachelor of Science: Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Rotating Internship: Veterinary Specialty Hospital of San Diego, San Diego, California
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- California Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Cancer Society