Dr. Anderson earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, MS followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Starkville, MS. Since completing her veterinary degree, she explored many areas of veterinary medicine and decided to pursue emergency medicine as she discovered the value and need of emergency care.
Dr. Anderson followed in the footsteps of her father, who was also a veterinarian. He taught her that if you truly love what you do, you never have to work a day in your life. She feels proud to be in a field where she is able to help and comfort pets and their families during hard times. She has a special interest in nutrition, surgery, and neurology.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Anderson enjoys spending time with her family and going to the beach. She has three children as well as three loving four-legged children.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Starkville, MS
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Mississippi Veterinary Medical Association
- South Mississippi Veterinary Medical Association