Anastasia M. McHaney, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian who joined the MedVet Dayton team in 2018. Dr. McHaney attended Kansas State University in Manhattan, KS where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science and Industry, followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. McHaney’s favorite aspect of veterinary medicine is the collaboration between specialties to help to diagnose difficult cases.
In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, camping, board games, and watching her daughter discover new things.
- Bachelor of Science: Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- Internship: Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America