Dr. Hall earned a Batchelor of Science degree in Animal Science and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Hall enjoys many facets of emergency medicine. She is passionate about all types of surgery, as well as toxicology and critical care. She explored reptile rehabilitation during her time in veterinary school and continues to pursue her interest in exotic pet care.
Her favorite part of the veterinary profession is aiding the pets she sees each day. Dr. Hall thrives when helping very sick or injured pets recover and return happy and healthy to their loving homes.
When not helping pets, Dr. Hall enjoys hiking with her dogs, traveling, reading, and writing. She is an orchid hobbyist and can also be found painting or sewing costumes for various festivals and events.
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science: Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Veterinarians (ARAV)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Indiana Veterinary Medical Association (IVMA)