Andrew Taylor, DVM, MS, Diplomate, ACVECC, is a Board-certified Specialist in Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care at MedVet Columbus. He has been a part of the team since 2021.
Dr. Taylor attended Williams College in Williamstown, MA, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics, and the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA where he earned a Master of Science degree in Sports Management. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH. Following earning his veterinary degree, Dr. Taylor completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in North Grafton, MA. Additionally, he completed an emergency and critical care residency at the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine in Madison, WI.
Dr. Taylor has a special interest in mechanical ventilation, trauma, and wound management. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is helping pets and their families in times of crisis.
When not caring for his patients, Dr. Taylor enjoys woodworking and spending time with his three dogs and two cats.
- Bachelor of Arts: Williams College, Williamstown, MA
- Master of Science: University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Internship: Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, North Grafton, MA
- Residency: University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, WI
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Association of Veterinary Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (AVHTM)
- Pride Veterinary Medical Community
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)