Dr. Sirochman attended Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology, a minor in Creative Writing in Poetry, and a Master of Environmental Health degree in Toxicology. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine in Athens, GA. Following earning her veterinary degree, she completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR, and a cardiology residency at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI.
Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is communicating with her clients and ensuring that they understand their pet’s disease and the goals of our therapeutic management so that we can work together to ensure optimal quality of life for their pet. That connection with her clients and their pets is her favorite part of the profession.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Sirochman enjoys baking, hiking, running, fishing, tennis, and yoga.
- Bachelor of Science: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- Master of Environmental Health: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, Athens, GA
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Cardiology Residency: University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine