Dr. Goad attended Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. Following her undergraduate studies, Dr. Goad went to the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine in West Lafayette, IN where she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Goad has special interest in emergency medicine, internal medicine, nutrition, oncology, and urology. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is educating clients on their pet’s health and meeting the most adorable furry family members.
When not in the ER, Dr. Goad enjoys spending time with her three pets, Swayze, Tay, and Rogue, and cheering on Purdue Sports.
- Bachelor of Science: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, Indiana
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Indiana Veterinary Medical Association (IVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)