Anna M. Goad, DVM, MS is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Indianapolis where she has been a part of the team since October 2020. Dr. Goad attended Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. Following her undergraduate studies, Dr. Goad went to the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine where she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Goad has special professional interests in emergency and internal medicine, nutrition, oncology, and urology. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is educating clients on their pet’s health and meeting the most adorable furry family members.
When not in the ER, Dr. Goad enjoys spending time with her four pets, Swayze, Doc, Tay, and Rogue, and cheering on Purdue Sports – Boiler up!
- Bachelor of Science: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, Indiana
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Indiana Veterinary Medical Association (IVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)