Anna M. Goad, DVM, MS is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Indianapolis where she has been a part of the team since October 2020.
Dr. Goad attended Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, where she earned her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Animal Science. Following her undergraduate and graduate studies, Dr. Goad attended the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine in West Lafayette, IN, where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Goad has special interest in emergency medicine, internal medicine, nutrition, oncology, and urology. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is educating clients on their pet’s health and meeting the most adorable furry family members.
When not in the ER, Dr. Goad enjoys spending time with her three pets, Swayze, Unique, and Rogue. She also enjoys cheering on the Purdue Boilermakers and the Chicago Bears.
- Bachelor of Science: Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Master of Science: Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, IN
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Indiana Veterinary Medical Association (IVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)