Anson R. Grigg, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at WestVet Boise, where he has been a part of the team since 2019.
Dr.Grigg attended Brigham Young University (BYU) in Provo, UT where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine in Knoxville, TN. Following earning his veterinary degree, Dr. Grigg completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at BluePearl Pet Hospital in Irvine, CA. Prior to joining WestVet, Dr. Grigg worked spend five years in veterinary practice in Meridian, Idaho.
Dr. Grigg has a special interest in endoscopy, trauma, wound repair, and critical procedures. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of pets and their families. He finds joy in knowing that he gets to save lives by going to work.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Grigg enjoys singing, music, art, reading, cooking, camping, traveling, serving at his church and in his community, and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Science: Brigham Young University (BYU), Provo, UT
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, Knoxville, TN
- Internship: BluePearl Pet Hospital, Irvine, CA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)