Arielle Ostrager, VMD is a Neurology and Neurosurgery Resident who joined MedVet Commerce in July 2020. Dr. Ostrager earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology from the University of Rochester in Rochester, NY before attaining her Veterinary Medicine Doctor degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Following veterinary school, Dr. Ostrager completed a Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship with BluePearl Veterinary Partners in New York City, NY, followed by Neurology and Neurosurgery Internships at Animal Specialty Center in Yonkers, NY and Animal Specialty Group in Los Angeles, CA.
While passionate about all aspects of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Dr. Ostrager has a special interest in intervertebral disc disease and encephalitis. She is passionate about helping families make informed decisions about the care of their pet and understanding their specific needs.
When not at the hospital, Dr. Ostrager enjoys dancing and attending as many classes as she can.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Rochester in Rochester, New York
- Veterinary Medicine Doctor: University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, New York City, New York
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Internship: Animal Specialty Center, Yonkers, New York
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Internship: Animal Specialty Group, Los Angeles, CA