Bennett Fagin, DVM, Diplomate, ACVR is a board-certified Veterinary Radiologist. Dr. Fagin obtained his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine in 1982. After veterinary school, Dr. Fagin practiced small animal veterinary medicine in Washington, D.C and Boston, Massachusetts for five years. Dr. Fagin then completed his residency in Veterinary Radiology at the University Of Missouri College Of Veterinary Medicine in 1990. After finishing his residency, he moved to Northeast Ohio.
In his spare time, Dr. Fagin enjoys reading, going to movies with his wife, hiking with his dog, and playing with his grandson.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Missouri, College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbia, Missouri
- Residency: University Of Missouri, College Of Veterinary Medicine, Columbia, Missouri
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association