Dr. Favaloro attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a minor in Communication Studies and a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree, graduating cum laude, from the St. George’s University School of Veterinary Medicine in True Blue, Grenada, West Indies. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Favaloro completed a rotating internship in emergency, medicine, surgery, and oncology at Advanced Veterinary Specialists in Santa Barbara, CA. Additionally, Dr. Favaloro is Fear Free Certified®.
Dr. Favaloro has a special interest in toxicities, respiratory distress, coagulopathies, and anaphylaxis. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is working with animals every day to help alleviate their pain and suffering and building relationships with pet owners to help guide them through the stressful time of their pet being in the emergency room. Dr. Favaloro also enjoys working alongside her committed, knowledgeable, and compassionate team members that share the same passion for veterinary medicine.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Favaloro enjoys hiking, swimming, yoga, traveling, reading, being outdoors, and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: St. George’s University School of Veterinary Medicine, True Blue, Grenada, West Indies
- Internship: Advanced Veterinary Specialists, Santa Barbara, CA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)