Dr. Acevedo Hernandez earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Puerto Rico in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at Tuskegee University College of Veterinary Medicine in Tuskegee, AL. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Acevedo Hernandez completed a small animal rotating internship at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC, followed by a surgery internship at Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center in Dallas, TX. Soon after, Dr. Acevedo Hernandez completed a small animal orthopedic fellowship at the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine in Knoxville, TN, and a surgery residency at MedVet Columbus in Worthington, OH.
Dr. Acevedo Hernandez loves orthopedics and has performed soft tissue and neurosurgery. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking and grilling, traveling, outdoor activities, hanging out at the beach and pool, and spending time with her Cavalier.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Tuskegee University College of Veterinary Medicine, Tuskegee, AL
- Small Animal Rotating Internship: North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Surgery Internship: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, TX
- Small Animal Orthopedic Fellowship: University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, Knoxville, TN
- Surgery Residency: MedVet Columbus, Worthington, OH