Bridget Tobleman, DVM is a residency trained Emergency & Critical Care practitioner who joined the MedVet Dallas team in 2017. Dr. Tobleman attended Boston University where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Art History before completing her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine. After completing veterinary school, Dr. Tobleman performed a yearlong general medicine and surgery internship at Veterinary Specialists of South Florida, as well as a three-year emergency and critical care residency at Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists in Bourne, Massachusetts.
Dr. Tobleman focuses her clinical interests across a myriad of critical care syndromes and diseases, and believes the development of a progressive emergency team to support the local North Texas community is of equivocal importance. In her free time, Dr. Tobleman is a part-time student of figurative art and believes you’re never too old to read comic books or play catch with your dad.
- Bachelor of Arts: Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine & Biological Sciences, College Station, Texas
- Internship: Veterinary Specialists of South Florida, Hollywood, Florida
- Residency: Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists, Bourne, Massachusetts
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society