Brittney McDonald, DVM is a Rotating Intern who joined the MedVet New Orleans and MedVet Mandeville teams in 2018. Dr. McDonald earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in Lafayette, LA and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine in Baton Rouge, LA.
Passionate for all aspects of veterinary Emergency Medicine, Dr. McDonald has a special interest in clinical pathology. She enjoys working alongside other dedicated, compassionate professionals in the service and care of her patients, clients, and referral partners.
When not at the hospital, Dr. McDonald enjoys white water rafting.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Louisiana at Lafayette in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Louisiana State Animal Rescue Team
- American Association of Bovine Practitioners