Dr. Mansolino attended Union University in Jackson, TN where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and Zoology. She then attended Lincoln Memorial University College of Veterinary Medicine in Harrogate, TN where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. She went on to complete a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the Animal Emergency and Specialty Center (AESC) in Knoxville, TN. She then completed a radiology internship at MedVet Indianapolis.
Dr. Mansolino has a special interest in ultrasounds and advanced imaging, including computed tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is collaborating with other doctors to tailor treatment plans that best fit the needs of the Client and Patient in order to offer the highest standard of care.
In her spare time, Dr. Mansolino enjoys playing sports, being outdoors and on the water, watching the Tennessee Titans and Nashville Predators, and spending time with her husband, family, and friends.
- Bachelor of Science: Union University, Jackson, TN
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Lincoln Memorial University College of Veterinary Medicine, Harrogate, TN
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: Animal Emergency and Specialty Center (AESC), Knoxville, TN
- Radiology Internship: MedVet Indianapolis, Carmel, IN
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Ultrasound Society (VUS)
- CT/MRI Society
- Large Animal Diagnostic Imaging Society (LADIS)