Dr. Lew attended the University of California, Riverside in Riverside, CA, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH.
Dr. Lew has a special interest in zoology, wildlife animals, and aquatic species. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the ability to be a part of patients’ journey to better health.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Lew loves traveling. She is also a big “foodie” and loves trying out new restaurants and cuisines. She is currently exploring boxing, singing, and acting.
- Bachelor of Arts: University of California, Riverside, Riverside, CA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Kentucky Veterinary Medical Association (KVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)
- American Association of Zoo Veterinarians (AAZV)
- International Association for Aquatic Animal Medicine (IAAAM)