Catherine W. Corbett, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Silicon Valley, where she has been a part of the team since 2022.
Dr. Corbett attended Middlebury College in Middlebury, VT, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies with a focus in Political Science and French. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine in Ithaca, NY.
Dr. Corbett has a special interest in feline medicine. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is being able to help clients understand why their pet is sick and providing support to help owners make important medical decisions.
- Bachelor of Arts: Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, Ithaca, NY
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP)
- California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- Veterinary Information Network (VIN)