Chad Bailey, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Mahoning Valley, where he has been part of the medical team since 2015. Dr. Bailey is an alumn of the University of Minnesota, where he earned both a Bachelor of Science degree and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following the completion of veterinary school, Dr. Bailey completed a yearlong rotating specialty internship at WestVet in Boise, Idaho. In addition to his clinical interests and experience, Dr. Bailey is an active participant in several professional veterinary organizations, including the American Animal Hospital Association, American Veterinary Medical Association, International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society, and the Ohio Veterinary Medical Association.
While Dr. Bailey maintains an interest in all aspects of veterinary medicine, he is particularly interested in emergency and critical care. His favorite part of practicing veterinary medicine is being able to help a person through the care of their pets. When not treating patients, Dr. Bailey enjoys camping, snowboarding, or doing pretty much anything outdoors with his family.
- Bachelor Degree: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association