Dr. Aldridge earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Anthropology from Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine in Athens, GA. He then completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine in Baton Rouge, LA and an Internal Medicine Residency at the Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine in Auburn, AL.
Dr. Aldridge has a special interest in ultrasonography, endoscopic and interventional procedures, respiratory and infectious diseases. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is the interaction with animals.
- Bachelor of Science: Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, Athens, GA
- Rotating Medicine & Surgery Internship: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, LA
- • Internal Medicine Residency: Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn, AL
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American Collegeof Veterinary Internal Medicine (DACVIM)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)