Chelsey Lindberg, BVMS, MRCVS, CCRT, cVMA is a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist and Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist at MedVet Chicago where she has been part of the rehabilitation team since 2017. Dr. Lindberg attended Abilene Christian University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in 2005, followed by the University of Glasgow Veterinary School, Glasgow, UK where she earned a Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree in 2010. Upon completion of veterinary school, Dr. Lindberg worked in general practice veterinary medicine in Georgia and California before becoming completing her certification as a Canine Rehabilitation Therapist, CCRT in 2013 and in Veterinary Medical Acupuncture in 2014.
While Dr. Lindberg is well-versed in all areas of veterinary rehabilitation, her special interests include performing rehabilitation therapies for amputees, seniors, and pets with neurological issues. When she is not busy caring for her patients, Dr. Lindberg enjoys traveling, spending time outdoors, reading, and cooking.
- Bachelors of Science: Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Glasgow Veterinary School, Glasgow, UK BVMS (Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery, MRCVS (Member of Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons)
- Certification: Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist
- Certification: Veterinary Medical Acupuncture Certification
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Member of Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management
- American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarian