Dr. Block earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of California, Davis, in Davis, CA. Following graduation, she completed an internship and a cardiology residency at the University of Pennsylvania.
Before joining MedVet, Dr. Block practiced veterinary cardiology at a specialty hospital in Washington, D.C., where she provided medical and surgical treatments, instructed interns, and engaged in clinical research. While Dr. Block enjoys many aspects of Cardiology, she has interests in complex arrhythmias, refractory heart failure, and the effects of systemic disease on the heart.
Dr. Block knows that having a pet with heart disease is concerning for owners, and she strives to deliver compassionate care and communication about testing and treatment for all patients. She uses advanced resources to customize her approach to each patient she sees.
When not treating patients, Chloe enjoys spending time outdoors with her family and friends and spoiling her beloved cat.
- Bachelor of Science: University of California, Davis, Davis, CA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of California, Davis, Davis, CA
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: University of Pennsylvania
- Cardiology Residency: University of Pennsylvania
- Board-certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Cardiology)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)