Christen L. Fout, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus where she has been part of the medical team since 2005. Dr. Fout attended Miami University, Oxford, Ohio where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. After completing her veterinary education, Dr. Fout completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery followed by a yearlong ophthalmology internship at MedVet Columbus.
Dr. Fout is experienced in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine with particular interest in toxicities, ophthalmic emergencies and stabilization of the critical patient. When not treating patients, Dr. Fout enjoys reading, cooking, traveling, and running.
- Bachelors of Science: Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- General Internship: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Columbus, Ohio
- Ophthalmology Internship: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association