Dr. Johnson attended Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Following earning his undergraduate degree, he remained in Blacksburg, where he attended the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine, earning a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Johnson has a special interest in critical care, surgery, wound repair and management, and neurology. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is meeting each new pet, learning their personality, and advocating for their wellness.
When not in the ER, Dr. Johnson enjoys skiing, rock and ice climbing, hiking and backpacking, and caving.
- Bachelor of Science: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- Colorado Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)