Cody Doyle, DVM, is a veterinarian who is residency trained in Surgery at MedVet Mandeville, where he has been part of the team since 2019.
Dr. Doyle attended the University of Michigan, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in molecular biology and biotechnology, with high honors, in 2009. He then received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree, with high honors, from Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in 2013, with his clinical year spent at Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine. Following graduation from veterinary school, he completed a small animal surgical internship, followed by a three-year Small Animal Surgery Residency at Animal Surgical Center of Michigan. In November 2018, Dr. Doyle completed his certification for Total Hip Replacement.
While he enjoys all aspects of surgery, his favorites are fracture repair, minimally invasive surgeries, and total hip replacements. Dr. Doyle is also an advocate for continuing education and has lectured in both local and state veterinary medical conferences.
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology: University of Michigan
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Surgical Internship: Animal Surgical Center of Michigan (Flint, MI)
- Three-year Small Animal Surgery Residency: Animal Surgical Center of Michigan (Flint, MI)
- Total Hip Replacement Certification (2018)
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Michigan Veterinary Medical Association
- Southeastern Veterinary Medical Association
- Saginaw Valley Veterinary Medical Association