Dainna Stelmach, DVM, DACVR, a board-certified Veterinary Radiologist. Dr. Stelmach received her undergraduate degree in Biology at the University of Colorado in Boulder, CO, and earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA. Following graduation from veterinary school Dr. Stelmach completed a rotating internship in radiology at Equine Sports Medicine in Weatherford, TX followed by a residency in Veterinary Radiology and Diagnostic Imagining at the University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine in Athens, GA in 2014.
Dr. Stelmach believes strongly in a collaborative approach to patient care. She maintains special interests in whole body CT, musculoskeletal ultrasound, and MRI, brain and spine MRI, abdominal and thoracic ultrasound, urethral and tracheal stent placement, tracheal and esophageal fluoroscopy, and image guided biopsy.
Areas of personal interest include hiking, snowboarding, camping, rock climbing, fishing, traveling, and spending time with her family.
- Bachelor of Science (Animal Bio Science): University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California
- Internship (Radiology-Rotating): Equine Sports Medicine, Weatherford, Texas
- Residency (Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging): University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine Athens, Georgia
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- American College of Veterinary Radiologists (ACVR)
- Utah Veterinary Medical Association (UVMA)
- Veterinary Interventional Radiology and Interventional Endoscopy Society (VIRIES)