Dana Kaelin, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Norwalk where she has been a part of the team since October 2020. Dr. Kaelin attended the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. She then attended the Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Ames, IA where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. She has completed two internships, a cardiology internship, and a rotating medicine and surgery internship, at the Veterinary Emergency and Referral Group in Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Kaelin has a special interest in cardiac emergencies, treatment of sepsis, and trauma. She is passionate about helping families understand the treatment options for their pet and feels rewarded when a patient recovers after being critically ill.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Kaelin enjoys reading, traveling, baseball, and theatre.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Ames, Iowa
- Cardiology Internship: Veterinary Emergency and Referral Group, Brooklyn, New York
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: Veterinary Emergency and Referral Group, Brooklyn, New York
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)