Dana Rucinski, DVM is a veterinarian and Specialty Intern in Cardiology at MedVet Columbus, where she’s been a member of the medical team since 2018.
Dr. Rucinski attended Northeastern University, in Boston, MA where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism. She next attended Mercy College, in Dobbs Ferry, NY, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Veterinary Technology. She then attended The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, Ohio, where she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. After completing her academic studies, Dr. Rucinski completed a year-long general rotating internship at Tufts VETS.
Passionate about all aspects of veterinary cardiology, Dr. Rucinski maintains a special interest in non-invasive interventional radiology procedures. She finds joy in improving the quality of life in our companion animals
When not at the hospital, Dr. Rucinski enjoys hiking, skiing, and traveling.
- Bachelor of Art: Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Science: Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Rotating Internship: Tufts Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties, Walpole, Massachusetts
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Animal Hospital Association