Daniel Davis, DVM, MS, DACVS-SA is a Board-certified Veterinary Surgeon at MedVet Akron, where he has been a part of the team since 2017. Dr. Davis attended The Ohio State University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology, as well as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following his graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Davis completed a yearlong small animal medicine and surgery internship at Michigan State University, as well as a three-year surgical residency at The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine.
Although experienced in all areas of small animal surgery, Dr. Davis is especially interested in fracture repair, minimally invasive surgery, and oncologic surgery. Dr. Davis’ favorite part of veterinary medicine is having the opportunity to use his knowledge and skill to help improve the lives of pets and their owners. When Dr. Davis is not busy caring for his patients, he enjoys backpacking, sculpture and playing competitive volleyball.
- Bachelor of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan
- Residency: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons - Small Animal
- American College of Veterinary Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association