Daniel Lagarde, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet New Orleans and MedVet Mandeville where he has been part of the medical team since 2014. Dr. Lagarde attended Louisiana State University where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree in 2010. Following his graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Lagarde completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Affiliate Animal Care in Chesapeake, Virginia.
Dr. Lagarde maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine with particular interests in polytrauma and sepsis. When not treating patients, Dr. Lagarde enjoys cooking, fishing, and spending time with family.
- Bachelors of Science: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Internship (Small Animal Medicine and Surgery): Affiliate Animal Care Chesapeake, Virginia
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Louisiana Veterinary Medical Association