Daniel Olson, DVM, MS is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Dallas, where he has been part of the team since May 2020. Dr. Olson received his Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, Master of Science, and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees from Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
While Dr. Olson enjoys many aspects of medicine, as an emergency veterinarian he has special interest in balanced polypharmacy anesthesia, emergency response and preparedness, and fear-free feline practices. To Dr. Olson, the best part about being a veterinarian is acting as a translator and advocate for his patients, as many people may talk to animals, but it takes a special person to listen and to heal.
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science: Texas A&M University (College Station, TX)
- Master of Science: Texas A&M University (College Station, TX)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University (College Station, TX)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association (TVMA)