Daniel VanderHart, DVM, Diplomate, ACVR is a board-certified Veterinary Radiologist. Dr. VanderHart earned a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Albion College in Albion, MI, followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine in East Lansing, MI. After veterinary school, Dr. VanderHart completed an internship at the University of Georgia, in Athens, GA followed by a residency at the University of Florida, in Gainesville, FL.
Dr. VanderHart has a special interest in exotic, zoo, and marine animal imaging. He enjoys being part of a team, working together to help clients make informed decisions regarding their pet’s medical needs. In his spare time, he enjoys running, fishing, and birdwatching. Dr. VanderHart is also an avid sports fan.
- Bachelor of Arts: Albion College in Albion, Michigan
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Michigan State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan
- Internship : University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- Residency: University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Medicine
- American College Veterinary Radiology
- American Veterinary Medical Association