Danielle M. Brown, DVM is a veterinary Cardiology Resident who joined the MedVet Cincinnati team in 2018. Dr. Brown graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Maryland in College Park, MD where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Animal Science. She was Valedictorian and earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine in Blacksburg, VA. Following the completion of veterinary school, Dr. Brown completed a yearlong rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Veterinary Referral Associates in Gaithersburg, MD.
Her professional interests include feline cardiomyopathies, interventional cardiac procedures, and cardiac congenital abnormalities. Her favorite aspect of practicing veterinary medicine is the bond formed with Patients and Clients, and the ability to make a positive difference in their lives. She finds great joy in contributing to the improvement of her Patient’s quality of life.
When not at the hospital, Dr. Brown loves spending time with her family and friends. She enjoys playing soccer, eating sushi, watching movies, and relaxing with her cats, Meeko and Alice.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, Virginia
- Internship: Veterinary Referral Associates, Gaithersburg, Maryland
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Maryland Veterinary Medical Association
- Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association