Danielle Micceri, DVM, joined MedVet Columbus in July 2020 as a Veterinary Ophthalmology Resident. Dr. Micceri earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and English, with a Pre-Veterinary concentration at Binghamton University in Binghamton, NY. She earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, St. Kitts.
She further completed clinical studies at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, and both a rotating medicine and surgery internship and a specialty internship in veterinary ophthalmology at Long Island Veterinary Specialists in Plainview, NY.
She has a special interest in ophthalmic surgery and is passionate about client education and advocating for the best quality of life for her patients.
Some of Dr. Micceri’s hobbies include hiking, painting, and running.
- Bachelor of Arts: Binghamton University, Binghamton, New York
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Basseterre, St. Kitts
- Clinical Studies: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: Long Island Veterinary Specialists, Plainview, New York
- Specialty Internship: Long Island Veterinary Specialists, Plainview, New York