Darlene Ottolini, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Norwalk where she has been a part of the team since September 2020. Dr. Ottolini attended Lawrence Technological University in Southfield, MI where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine in East Lansing, MI. Prior to joining MedVet, Dr. Ottolini spent almost 20 years in general practice in Michigan and loved working with rescue groups.
Dr. Ottolini has a special interest in ophthalmology, internal medicine, and geriatrics. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the fast pace and unpredictable nature of emergency medicine and connecting with the families of her patients.
Dr. Ottolini has a personal passion for all Detroit sports, especially the Detroit Tigers. In her spare time, she enjoys playing tennis, gardening, and traveling with her family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science degree: Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, Michigan
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)
- Michigan Veterinary Medical Association (MVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society (VECCS)