Denise Igoe, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Mahoning Valley where she has been on staff since 2018.Dr. Igoe is an alumna of The Ohio State University, where she earned both a Bachelor of Science degree and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. In addition to her clinical interests and experience, Dr. Igoe is an active participant in several professional veterinary organizations, including the American Veterinary Medical Association, International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society, and the Ohio Veterinary Medical Association.
While Dr. Igoe maintains an interest in all aspects of emergency medicine, she is particularly interested in surgery, chiropractic acupuncture, and equine/companion animal lameness. Her favorite part of practicing veterinary medicine is always being able to learn something new about a wide variety of subjects. When not treating patients, Dr. Igoe enjoys showing Quarter Horses on both a local and national level, as well as traveling abroad to out of the way, interesting places and studying architecture, interior design and landscape architecture.
- Bachelor of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association