Dustin Beauchamp, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine veterinarian and Medical Director at MedVet Cleveland Northeast and MedVet Cleveland West where he has been part of the team since 2018. Dr. Beauchamp earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, IN and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH. After finishing veterinary school, he completed a small animal rotating internship at Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in North Grafton, MA, as well as a neurology internship at Gulf Coast Veterinary Neurology in Houston, TX.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, North Grafton, Massachusetts
- Internship: Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists Neurology Center, Houston, Texas
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society