Elliot Williams, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian and the Emergency Department Head at MedVet Salt Lake City. She joined the team in 2022.
Dr. Williams attended Sewanee: The University of the South in Sewanee, TN, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Forestry. She then attended Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies, where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree, after completing her fourth clinical year at the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine in Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Williams has a special interest in emergency, surgery, and internal medicine. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the variety of patients she sees and the constant evolution of their treatments. She also loves reuniting pets with their families.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Williams enjoys skiing, mountain biking, whitewater kayaking and rafting.
- Bachelor of Science: The University of the South, Sewanee, TN
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Basseterre, Saint Kitts, and Nevis, West Indies and University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, Knoxville, TN
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- Utah Veterinary Medical Association (UVMA) Wyoming Veterinary Medical Association (WVMA)
- Wyoming Veterinary Medical Association (WVMA)