Emily Morrison, DVM is a Veterinarian who is residency trained in veterinary radiology at MedVet Chicago where she joined the team in July 2020. Dr. Morrison earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Tufts University in Medford, MA. She then earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in North Grafton, MA in 2011. Dr. Morrison completed a rotating internship at Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in Tinton Falls, NJ and a surgery internship at Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center in Dallas, TX. After a few years in the veterinary industry with Abaxis professional services, she completed her radiology internship and residency at MedVet Cincinnati in Fairfax, OH.
Dr. Morrison is thrilled to be in the Windy City! She enjoys living in Chicago with her husband and their family of two dogs (Reggie and Ellie May) and one cat (Luigi).
When not in the hospital, Dr. Morrison enjoys knitting, hiking, and baking.
- Bachelor of Science: Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, Massachusetts
- Rotating Internship: Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, Tinton Falls, New Jersey
- Surgery Internship: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Radiology Internship: MedVet Cincinnati, Fairfax, Ohio
- Residency: MedVet Cincinnati, Fairfax, Ohio