Emily Morrison, DVM, DACVR is a board-certified Veterinary Radiologist at MedVet Chicago where she has been a part of the team sine July 2020. Dr. Morrison earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Tufts University in Medford, MA. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in North Grafton, MA in 2011. Dr. Morrison completed a rotating internship at Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in Tinton Falls, NJ and a surgery internship at Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center in Dallas, TX. After a few years in the veterinary industry with Abaxis professional services, she completed her radiology internship and residency at MedVet Cincinnati in Fairfax, OH.
Dr. Morrison authored a publication in 2020 regarding MRI T2/STIR epaxial muscle hyperintensity in some dogs with intervertebral disc extrusion corresponds to histologic patterns of muscle degeneration and inflammation.
Dr. Morrison enjoys living in Chicago with her husband and their family of two dogs, Reggie and Ellie May, and cat, Luigi. When not in the hospital, she enjoys knitting, hiking, and baking.
- Bachelor of Science: Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, Massachusetts
- Rotating Internship: Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, Tinton Falls, New Jersey
- Surgery Internship: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Radiology Internship: MedVet Cincinnati, Fairfax, Ohio
- Residency: MedVet Cincinnati, Fairfax, Ohio