Emily Riddle, DVM is a Specialty Intern in Veterinary Surgery at MedVet Cincinnati where she has been a part of the team since July 2020. Dr. Riddle attended University of California, Davis in Davis, CA where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science with minors in Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior. She then attended the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in St. Kitts in the West Indies and a fourth year at Oregon State University of Veterinary Medicine in Corvallis, OR where she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Riddle completed an internship focused in emergency medicine with rotations through surgery, neurology, internal medicine, and medical oncology at MedVet Silicon Valley in San Jose, CA.
Dr. Riddle maintains a special interest in surgery and oncology. She has authored a publication on hemolytic anemia, spherocytosis, and thrombocytopenia associated with honey bee envenomation in a dog. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is making a positive impact on the life of a pet and their family.
In her spare time, she enjoys taking her dog on adventures.
- Bachelor of Science: University of California, Davis, Davis, California
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, St. Kitts, West Indies, and Oregon State University of Veterinary Medicine, Corvallis, Oregon
- Rotating Internship: MedVet Silicon Valley, San Jose, California
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)