Dr. Pearson attended the University of Illinois at Chicago in Chicago, IL where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in Urbana-Champaign, IL. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Pearson completed an internship in small animal medicine and surgery at VCA Sacramento Veterinary Referral Center in Sacramento, CA and a residency in emergency and critical care at Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston, MA.
Dr. Pearson has a special interest in the management of polytrauma cases, as well as endocrine and toxicity emergencies. Outside of her clinical interests, Dr. Pearson’s favorite thing about being a veterinarian is being able to help her patients through illness or injury, and providing comfort to their family during what is often a very stressful time.
When she is not busy caring for her patients, Dr. Pearson enjoys reading, traveling, trying new restaurants, and learning foreign languages. She loves to spend her free time exploring Chicago, but also enjoys just relaxing at home with her cat and dog.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine, Urbana–Champaign, Illinois
- Internship (Small Animal-Rotating): VCA Sacramento Veterinary Referral Center, Sacramento, California
- Residency (Emergency & Critical Care): Angell Animal Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency Trained in Emergency & Critical Care
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society