Dr. Wegner-Clemens attended Indiana University in Bloomington, IN where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He then attended the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Raleigh, NC where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. He went on to complete a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the VCA Emergency Animal Hospital and Referral Center in San Diego, CA as well as a specialty internship in veterinary neurology at VCA West Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Wegner-Clemens has a special interest in neurosurgery and inflammatory diseases. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is seeing the improvement of Patients with treatment.
In his spare time, Dr. Wegner-Clemens enjoys board games, hiking, and bouldering.
- Bachelor of Science: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, NC
- Internship: VCA Emergency Animal Hospital and Referral Center, San Diego, CA
- Internship: VCA West Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)